This website is owned and managed by Madaraff Ltd.
The information that you provide to Madaraff Ltd will only be used in accordance with this policy as follows:
- To answer queries submitted via the website.
- To send news and updates.
- For the purpose of working with you if you become a customer.
- The disclosure of your information, as requested, where required by law.
- I will never pass on or sell your personal information to third party companies.
- This policy may be revised from time to time. You are responsible for checking this policy when you visit our site. If you do not agree with the policy, you should cease use of the site immediately.
How Do We Use the Information?
- Improving and customising our services for our customers; and
- Protecting ourselves (and our customers) against unlawful activity, fraud, IP infringement, and security risks.
We rely on various legal bases to process your personal information. These include (a) where the processing is necessary for us to perform our obligations under our contract with you (b) where you have given us your consent to use your personal information in a certain way and/or (c) where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (provided these interests do not override your privacy in any way).
For example, we have an interest in making sure that our marketing is relevant for you, so we may process your information to send you marketing that is tailored to your interests.
Please also note that where we have obtained your consent for certain processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please email us at email@example.com to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
Contact and Complaints
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.